Primary Duties, include but are not limited to:
- Report directly to the Chief Clinical Officer.
- Supervise and manage project-related administrative, research and clinical staff.
- Attend Spoke meetings, internal HSS meetings, Learning Collaboratives and Steering Committee Meetings.
- Present project information at meetings, conferences and outreach efforts.
- Maintain close communication with Opioid Treatment Program (OTP) leadership to coordinate clinical, research and administrative responsibilities.
- Communicate regularly with all staff and oversee and be responsible for the following areas:
- Contract obligations.
- Hiring and evaluating employees.
- Adherence to budgets.
- Reporting and procedural requirements.
- Contractual requirements.
- Supervise data collection and clinical service delivery of Hub and Spoke System project.
- Manage the submission of all project-specified data including invoices, data forms, and other items as requested by DHCS and/or UCLA.
- Must be available to travel several times each year to grantee meetings and professional conferences.
- Have a minimum of a master’s degree (M.A. or M.S.) in a behavioral health-related field, preferably licensed or doctorate level; or a Registered Nurse or Nurse Practitioner.
- Have public speaking skills, the ability to conduct presentations and facilitate large meetings with various audiences.
- Have experience working within the substance use disorder treatment field, preferably experience with opioid use disorder specifically.
- Be knowledgeable in medication-assisted treatment and have the ability to articulate its benefits to a large spectrum of audiences.
- Ability to write reports and articles for publication
- Be willing to be trained in the Matrix Model of outpatient treatment.
To apply, email email@example.com with “HSS Project Director” in the subject line.