Reports To: Chief Clinical Officer
About the CLARE Foundation: The CLARE Foundation is a nonprofit organization providing compassionate treatment and recovery services for alcoholism and substance abuse to individuals, families, and the community.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
Overall Team Building
- Maintain a good knowledge and understanding of CLARE’s mission, vision, and philosophy and support these tenants at all times while conducting agency business.
- Contribute to a healthy wok environment by participating in meeting and team building activities.
- Communicate your and the department needs in a timely fashion.
- Provide feedback and constructive criticism.
- Initiate problem solving.
- Participate in supervision.
- Work and develop relations between CLARE and its partners.
- Provide administrative support to the clinical department.
- Assist in the development of monthly reports including client data, demographics, and outcomes.
- Ensure timely completion of reports.
- Coordinate day-to-day functions of therapy interns to ensure quality care is provided to all clients.
- Schedule individual session and assessment with CLARE and outpatient.
- Coordinate therapy services to maximize access for clients.
- Organize staff training including bringing in outside organizations when necessary.
- Facilitate the development and coordination of staff training and materials.
- Handle payment of clinical services and petty cash.
- Maintain supplies for the clinical department and order new supplies as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- Working knowledge of MS Office, specifically Work, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written skills
- Must have reliable transportation
- High School Diploma – preferred
- Possess an understanding of issues related to substance abuse and mental health
- Ability to work with diverse populations
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions.
This job will be primarily located at the CLARE Foundation’s offices in Woodland Hills, CA. While performing the responsibilities of the job, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the job holder will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
To apply, email email@example.com with “Clinical Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.